Forest Schools Leader – Residential trips for schools
A big part of what makes a Wildchild residential trip or adventure day unique is our focus on connnecting children with the outdoors. We’re therefore looking for imaginative and creative practioners who share our enthusiasm for delivering fun, memorable and educational outdoor experiences for children.
If you have a genuine passion for Forest Schools Education, experience of delivering sessions in an educational environment and are working towards a Level 2 or Level 3 Forest Schools leaders qualification then we would love to hear from you!
What does the role involve?
• To assist with the development and delivering of outstanding Forest Schools activities to groups of children from 7+ as part of our residential camp programme and in schools.
• Ensure all participants are engaged and having fun in a safe environment.
• Be prepared to innovate and devise imaginatively varied ways of teaching the forest school experience to children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a keen interest and experience of working on forest schools programmes
• Enjoys working with children
• Is flexible, reliable, prompt, helpful and supportive
• Will enjoy being part of a positive and committed team
• Is confident and outgoing with excellent communications skills
• Can make a positive contribution and has a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Have Forest Schools Level 2/3 Leader qualification or experience working in a Forest School environment, and working towards a qualification.
- Valid DBS Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid Qualification
Rate of pay: competitive salary
Days: Weekdays May to October (Hours to suit)
To apply for this role or for more information please email your CV and covering email to email@example.com