Outdoor Camp Crew – Residential trips for schools
Camp crew members are key to the smooth running of our residential trips. Assisting with the delivery of activities, liaising with camp activity leaders, camp manager and teachers to ensure information and logistical information is communicated clearly, delivering the evening activities and assisting with the set up, take down and general running of the camp on a day to day basis – this is a varied and active role, perfect for anyone looking for that first step toward a career in outdoor education.
The role will involve:
• Assist in the preparation and deliver of activities.
• Ensure all participants are engaged and having fun in a safe environment.
• Assist with supervision of evening activities.
• Supervision of children outside of activity times.
• Other ad-hoc duties (cleaning, equipment maintenance, preparing the camp fire etc)
We are looking for someone who:
• Is confident and outgoing
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is flexible and reliable
• Can make a positive contribution and has a friendly, polite and professional manner.
• Has an interest in the outdoors, education and/or adventure.
Full on the job training and mentoring will be provided. Experience of working with children and/or in an outdoor adventure environment would be preferable but is not essential.
This role could be perfect for someone looking to develop or further a career in outdoor education. To apply for this role or for more information please email your CV and covering email to email@example.com